In just six months, an SEO campaign yields major improvements in engagement metrics for the Heart Hospital at Mercy.
One of Mercy Medical Center’s biggest branding initiatives in 2019 was rebranding its Heart Hospital. As part of this project, we helped Mercy completely redesign and optimize the heart section of its website. Updates included:
- New navigation
- Keyword research
- Reorganization of existing content
- Fresh content for its TAVR procedure, a service Mercy particularly wants to grow
- Conversion optimization
- Call tracking
In a period of just six months, the hospital saw significant gains in key performance metrics:
- 109% increase in time on page
- 23% decrease in bounce rate
- 900% increase in number of sessions
On the TAVR pages specifically, Mercy’s page sessions increased page sessions 450% and increased average time on page to 3 minutes, 32 seconds.
During that period, organic traffic was the top referral source for calls, averaging 80%.